We are looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer to create designs and innovative concepts across digital media platforms. The Sr. Graphic Designer’s responsibilities include managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas. To be successful as a Sr. Graphic Designer, you should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, fonts, typographies, brand and techniques. You should also have experience in implementing marketing campaigns. Ultimately, an excellent Sr. Graphic Designer will ensure that the design team meets the requirements of the Clients through high-quality graphic content.
● Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics for digital media platforms.
● Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
● Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
● Generating fresh and innovative design concepts.
● Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
● Liaising between the client servicing and content teams to ensure deadlines are met.
● Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
● Portfolio with commercial design projects.
● Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer preferably in an advertising, media, creative or digital marketing agency.
● Working experience with design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, etc.
● Creative soul with an ability of thinking out of the box.
● A keen eye for visual details.
● Aesthetic skills.
● Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
Salary: Negotiable as per work experience and skill sets
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Setopul, Maitidevi, Kathmandu
For Application, please send us your CV along with your portfolio and expected salary at email@example.com OR directly apply here.