Experience: 1-2 years of experience of shooting videos, editing and performing motion graphics animations.
Responsibilities as a Videographer/Editor/Animator:
● Shoot Product Videos, Testimonials, Podcasts, Short Films, Ads and any other related shooting assignments.
● Assembling recorded raw footage and editing them.
● Perform Color Grading and Post Production tasks.
● Perform Motion Graphics Animations
● Generating fresh and innovative video concepts.
● Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
● Liaising between the client servicing and content teams to ensure deadlines are met.
● Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
● Determine the message each video should communicate and explain the same to the respective content creator and the client servicing personnel.
● Efficiently communicate with the content creator or the client servicing personnel for completion of video assignments.
● Receive feedback from your senior before delivering to the clients.
● Advise and implement changes where and when required (as per client’s feedback).
● Regularly attend internal creative team meetings to seek personal growth.
Key skills required to meet position objectives:
● Portfolio with commercial video projects.
● Proven work experience as a Videographer/Editor/Animator.
● Working experience with tools like After Effects, Premiere Pro etc.
● Creative soul with an ability of thinking out of the box.
● A keen eye for visual details.
● Aesthetic skills.
● Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
Why should you join us?
● Fun working environment
● Awesome company culture & great career development opportunities
Work hours: Sunday to Thursday, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM including 45 minute lunch break (non-negotiable)
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV along with their portfolio at email@example.com